Blue Collar Beer Tour of Alameda & San Leandro
Go on a thirst-quenching adventure through Alameda and San Leandro, two Bay Area cities with emerging craft beer scenes. Sample flavors that range from sweet to robust as you try your fill of IPA's, Pale Ales and more.
What You Will Do
- Learn how the brews you're sampling are made with a comprehensive facility tour
- Visit local stops for a tasting of brews loved by every palette: Try a refreshing Hell or High Watermelon, or experience the intensity of a Hopacalypse
- Bond with your fellow brew enthusiasts over fun games and great music at the breweries
- Get expert knowledge about all things craft beer from your friendly guide
- Relax and enjoy the ride with round-trip transportation that gets you to and from each location
- All beer tastings at each brewery
- Visit to three breweries and facility tour
- Roundtrip transportation for a maximum of eight guests
- Friendly guide with beer knowledge
- Gratuity for brewery staff
- Complimentary on board snacks and beverages
- Games and music
Price does not include gratuity for the guide/driver. Please bring extra money for food or brewery merchandise. It is strongly recommended you wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes. All guests must be at least 21 years old and are required to sign a liability waiver. Tour is not wheel-chair accessible.
Full refund for cancellations made five days prior to date of activity.
- 14 Ratings