- 2 Ratings
City Lights Night Cruise on San Francisco Bay
Watch San Francisco shine as the sun sets. Head out on San Francisco Bay and see the renowned city lights come alive and light up the Bay Area. Watch the spectacular Bay Bridge LED light show and much more on a relaxing ride.
What You Will Do
- Witness incredible views of the San Francisco waterfront, skyline and other iconic sights at sunset, including the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz
- Get a spectacular vantage point to take in “The Bay Lights,” a vivid LED light show that spans nearly two miles and uses more than 25,000 lights to create a finely orchestrated display across the Bay Bridge
- Cruise along San Francisco Bay in a 28-foot rugged inflatable boat that comfortably sits up to 12 people on a 90-minute boat tour
- 90-minute boat tour on San Francisco Bay
- Jackets and pants to keep you warm and dry
Meet for the tour at Pier 39. Trips may be delayed or canceled due to unsuitable weather conditions. If a tour must be cancelled due to weather, a refund will be issued or the trip may be rescheduled.
You may cancel up to seven days in advance and receive a full refund. Cancellations between seven and three days in advance will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations with less than 72 hours notice will be charged 100% of cost.
- 2 Ratings