- 302 Ratings
90-Minute Private Surf Lesson in Bolinas, CA
Get out in the water to learn proper surfing technique during a 90-minute private lesson. Surf the gentle waves of Bolinas, the most user-friendly surf beach on the North Coast.
What You Will Do
- Broaden your understanding of the art of surfing with a 90-minute session designed for beginners
- Ride along with a professional instructor, who offers ton of helpful tips that advance your surfing skills in no time
- Learn about surfing rules and techniques as you bask in the warm sunshine and splash around in the waves
- Work on paddling, controlling your surfboard and riding waves with a private lesson all about you
- Keep this lesson one-on-one or bring along up to 15 of your friends to share this exciting outdoor lesson
- Private surf lesson with instructor
You can cancel a lesson 48 hours prior to its scheduled time with no penalty. There are no refunds if you cancel within 48 hours or do not show up for your lesson.
- 302 Ratings
The instructor was very knowledgeable and very nice. I had a great day and learned everything I wanted to. It was overall a great experience.
Thanks - Ian was great!
Nick was great at explaining the basics and helping me get going when in the water (helping me turn, catching a wave etc)
I was very intimidated about trying surfing lessons even though I’ve wanted to for a long time, since I’m a woman in her 50s and not super fit. Luckily the staff at 2 Mike couldn’t have been kinder or more encouraging and I had an excellent experience. Special shout out to instructor Ruby! She was full of positive energy and communicated really brilliantly.
2 Mile was such a fantastic experience for our two kids and their friend. Everyone was warm, helpful and fun. And the kids' instructor Sam could not have been a kinder person and helped them undertake the whole process, not just being in the water. Thank you! We look forward to returning next year. Happy kids visiting from Toronto, Ontario
Great instructors, equipment was good, great experience overall. Would highly recommend to anyone.