- Lace up your hiking boots for a guided tour of Yosemite that hits the highlights of this iconic park
- See the famous spots of Yosemite, including Bridal Veil Falls, El Capitan and Yosemite Falls, as well as less-traveled, higher elevated areas of the park
- Set off on a two-mile round-trip hike to Tuolumne Grove where giant sequoias tower above you
- Learn all about Yosemite from a knowledgeable tour guide, who relates the history of this famous park
- Park entrance fees
- Transportation on a 15-passenger van or 36-passenger minibus
- Guided tour
- Audio tours are available in several languages
Please note that trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. California Law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under eight years old. Children under eight who are 4’9” or taller may be secured by a seat belt and do not require a safety seat. Failure to provide a seat for your child will result in forfeiture of seats on the tour without a refund. During the winter months, please wear appropriate clothing, especially shoes or boots with rubber soles.
Overnight guests are allowed up to two items ( personal and overnight bag) to travel free of charge and must be within the size limitations (24”x16”x10” for overnight bags). Additional items will incur a $25 excess luggage feAny oversize luggage larger than the maximum size noted will incur a $50 fee. Please inform operator at least 48 hours prior to tour if you are bringing an oversized luggage.
$35 fee per booking for cancellations and changes made before 72 hours of tour. No refunds for cancellations and changes made after 72 hours of tour, though value of tour can be applied towards a future tour. $35 fee per booking or 10% for cancellations and changes made before 10 days of overnight tour. No refund for cancellations or changes after 10 days prior to overnight tour. Airport shuttle transfers, all Bay Cruises and Ferry tickets, Hop on Hop off Bus Passes and Alcatraz and Air Cruises are non-refundable.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Monterey & Carmel Highway One Tour
Take a memorable and relaxing trip down the incomparable northern California coast to the beautiful seaside wonders of Carmel and Monterey. Drive down the seaside stretch of highway featured in most car commercials for epic views and photo opportunities, and make stops along the way at some of California's best-loved coastal towns.