Set off on a guided sailing tour over the glittering waters of San Francisco. See the historic sights and learn about the city's vibrant history as a brisk breeze carries you across the water.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend two hours sailing along San Francisco Bay with a professional captain at the helm
- Sit back and relax on a quaint vessel that offers a more intimate experience for your time on the water
- Toast to your experience with a cold beer or a fine wine as you cruise by major landmarks, including Alcatraz Island
- Marvel at impressive views of Sausulito, Belvedeer, and the historic Golden Gate Bridge
- Guided two-hour sunset sail
Nov 14, 2019
The trip was great and the boat was awesome,however the captain was not very out going, and you had to ask him questions he never gave info unless asked.
Oct 29, 2019
Great view. Great tour. Great tourguides.
Oct 28, 2019
They dont really have actual seating for everyone, you just sit on any space that's open. But they do give you two free drinks and it's a nice short round trip to get out on the water.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year