- Team up with a pro surfer on a 2 hour private lesson to challenge your individual skill sets
- Find the best waves with the help of your instructor, and perfect proper pop-ups on the sand before heading into the water
- Learn safety protocol and surfing techniques in a friendly and safety focused learning environment
- Capture your surfing progress on film with an option to add on a GoPro photo and video package
- 2 hour private surf lesson at Pacifica State Beach
- Wetsuit and booties, as well as hoods and gloves available upon request
- Souvenir hat
It is recommended that you dress warmly. A “hot day” in Pacifica is in the 60s. Long pants, a hoodie, and warm shoes are recommended. Please be sure to bring a towel, swimsuit, and sun protection. GoPro action camera packages or a professional water photographer can capture your session on film for an additional fee.
Unless the surf is dangerous, lessons will proceed. Rain is not an issue for surfing, and most hazardous surf happens during winter. Operator will notify you in advance if it looks dangerous and provide options for rescheduling or refunds if need be.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Two-Hour Group Surf Lesson at Pacifica State Beach
Suit up in a wetsuit and booties to learn the basics of surfing during a two-hour group surfing class at Pacifica State Beach. Cover all the on-land basics during a 20-minute beach lesson, then take to the waves to spend the rest of the time practicing your newly acquired skills–all with the help of local and professional instructors.