See the best of San Francisco with a local who knows the city inside and out. Roll through the City by the Bay in a vintage Volkswagen van on a tour that explores the most iconic sights, sounds and historic places in Fog City.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Embrace a fun narrated tour of San Francisco from a friendly and engaging local guide who uses a mix of storytelling, anecdotes, and up-close sightseeing for the ultimate experience
- Cruise around in a fully restored, chianti-red 1971 Volkswagen van stocked with complimentary snacks, water, and a selection of a secret San Francisco surprises
- Go back into time, learning about the city’s cultural evolution from the Gold Rush to the Summer of Love, to the rise of Silicon Valley
- See SF’s top destinations, including Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Lombard Street, Twin Peaks, Union Square, Chinatown, Little Italy, The Mission, and much more
- 3 hour sightseeing tour of San Francisco
- Bottled water
Mar 13, 2015
Hey Guys! I really enjoyed my tour. I felt like I got to see many highlights that were on the usual list of things to see when you visit San Francisco and other things that I didnt know I needed to see and Im glad I did! One piece of feedback I would give is that I felt that our guide was not enthusiastic about the tour simply because of one single thing he did throughout the day: check his phone at all the stops. I understand that phones are our natural go to when we are waiting, like the case when the guide is waiting for the group to finish the photo stop for example. As a tour guid myself for many years though, I know its important to portray the fact that you love being there and that this is the best tour you have ever done... every time. The phone really did kill it for me. Im 31 too ny the way.. i am totally a part of this generation so I get it.. but its just not ok on the tour. Other than that.... it was a great tour. Just watch the "im bored" look with the phone.
Mar 5, 2015
Erik was great. It was a fun waY to see SF. Lots of fun facts and info.
Mar 3, 2015
Wife and I wanted to do something different for our weekend in SF and luckily came across Erik's company. Generally, I stay away from tours but this one is special. The best way I can describe the experience is that it felt like an old friend taking us around in his VW. In my book, this is the highest compliment and you will not be disappointed! Eriks' an insightful and passionate guide and we had an awesome time touring the city in his car, named Harvey. A must do in SF!
Meeting location:  1302 Columbus Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year