- Sample familiar and exotic new dishes, visit a sausage factory, enjoy a tea tasting, and sip wonton soup in a private booth in a century-old restaurant
- Explore the city like locals as your guide takes you down alleyways and side streets where locals conduct their daily business on this intimate walking tour of Chinatown
- Enjoy street music, stroll through the various shops and have your fortunes told as you immerse yourself in Chinatown’s colorful culture
- Sample Dim Sum, then visit a fortune cookie factory, a sausage factory, the open air markets and an herbalist shop
- Get the inside scoop on the history of each location from your knowledgeable guide who can answer any question you throw at them
- Order a dish that hits the spot with the help of your guide, who knows the backstory of each dish, the history of the restaurant and even the owners
- Feel at home with a unique perspective of this microcosm of Asia, thanks to your friendly guide
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Food tastings
Please wear comfortable shoes and dress in layers. Please let vendor know if you have any specific dietary restrictions or allergies.
Pets are not allowed on tour. Alcoholic beverages are not included unless otherwise specified. Please be mindful of any health or physical related restrictions as tight sidewalks and steep hills make this tour difficult for wheelchairs.