Experience Sonoma one grape at a time, biking around the rolling hills, stopping at local wineries along the way, and admiring the endless rows of scenic Northern California vineyards.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend the day biking around Sonoma and stopping in hand-picked vineyards with a knowledgeable local guide
- Sip on a variety of vintages, learning about the different grapes used and the wine-making process
- Make a pitstop at one of the vineyards for a picnic lunch, overlooking the rolling hills filled with grape vines
- Enjoy the convenience of having a shuttle following your group to assist bikers and keep any purchases safe during the ride
- Full-day bike and wine tour with guide
- Bike rental and helmet
- Bottled water
- Picnic Lunch
- Support vehicle
Sep 26, 2017
I am so impressed you were able to accommodate a date change and number increase. However the bikes needed some maintenance and my tire was flat. The driver was knowledgable but needed a shower!
Sep 1, 2016
My husband and I scheduled a tour last month to coincide with a vacation in the Bay Area. One day prior to the tour, I had a minor accident, injuring my ankle and was unable to ride a bike. Unfortunately, we did not have the opportunity to provide the required 48 hour notice, as the injury occurred one day before th scheduled trip. Grapes and Gears refused to refund the $337 we prepaid. Instead they offered a $200 credit for a future tour. Unfortunately, I do not expect to be in the area at all in th foreseeable future as my home is in Florida. The offer is of no value. I am dissatisfied because I am being forced to pay for a service I did not receive. Disputed the charge with the credit card to apparently no avail. BEWARE.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year