- Set off on a 4.5-mile hiking tour of various historically-noted spots in San Francisco
- Climb up the Filbert Steps and meet the wild parrots of Telegraph Hill at Coit Tower
- Discover Jack Early Park, a small park with a big view and visit the famous crooked Lombard Street
- Check out Macondray Lane, the real ‘Barbary Lane’ from Armistead Maupin’s ‘Tales of the City’ series
- See where Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio took their wedding photos and descend the Greenwich steps back to the starting location
- Guided tour
If you can, you’ll want to use public transit instead of a car. There are some metered spots along 18th Street between Sanchez and Eureka, but empty spots can be hard to find. On Sunday, parking is easier as the two hour neighborhood permits don’t apply. There is a garage about 1.5 miles from the hike start at Mission/Bartlett Garage 3255 21st Street / 90 Bartlett Street. Hiking shoes are the best option for our hike. If you don’t have hiking shoes, sneakers are fine. Open-toed shoes are discouraged because you’ll encounter some sharp rocks on some of the trails. It’s also pretty muddy on one section of the hike, so make sure your shoes and clothes are ok in the mud. Please bring layers that account for both warmer and colder temperatures. Recommended for ages 12+. Dogs are welcome but please ask before your bring your dog.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below