- Explore a wide array of iconic San Francisco landmarks, from famous movie sites to architectural wonders, including the Golden Gate Bridge and the Palace of Fine Arts
- Visit the legendary Alcatraz Island, a former federal penitentiary, and enjoy the now National Park’s award-winning audio tour, Doing Time, in addition to amazing views of the city and the bay
- Enjoy a customized adventure that’s tailored to your interests and needs while also checking out the best activities happening in the city
- See San Francisco in a whole new way while cruising around in a tailor-made, open-air vehicle during a four-hour guided tour
- Four-hour San Francisco city tour
- Pickup from your hotel
- Passage to Alcatraz after the city tour
Please note, Alcatraz ferry tickets cannot be purchased separately. The names of all passengers planning to visit the island must be included in the booking, and all guests 18 and over must show government-issued photo ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.) in order to pickup tickets. Package price includes Alcatraz ticket price ($31 for adults 12 and up, $19.25 for kids 5-11, no ticket needed for kids under 5).
A full refund is offered when cancelled 30 days before the activity date. If cancelled 15 days before the activity, a 50% refund is given. No refund is offered if cancelled within 15 days of the activity.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Beers & Bites Local Food & Craft Brewery Bus Tour in San Francisco
Crack open the SF beer scene! Meet the artisans behind the city's best craft breweries, enjoy food pairings at local brewpubs, and drink classic brews while discovering new favorites in an intimate small-group setting.
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs