- Take advantage of transportation to and from your San Francisco area hotel in a comfortable and climate-controlled, biofuel mini-coach
- Set off on a scenic drive out of San Francisco, over the Golden Gate Bridge, and through the coastal mountains of the Marin Headlands
- Enjoy an hour-long exploration of Muir Woods National Monument park, a protected area home to towering Giant Sequoias—the tallest trees in the world
- Indulge yourself with tastings at two Sonoma wineries, a brief visit to Sausalito and the chance to explore the sights, shops, and eateries of Sonoma
- Tastings at two wineries
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (most SF hotels)
- Friendly, knowledgeable guide
- Brief visit to Sausalito
Call to confirm pick-up location at least 72 hours prior to departure. Pick-up time will be between 8:00 am and 9:00 am. Wear comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothing. Tours have a maximum of 13 passengers per vehicle. If the group exceeds this amount, multiple vehicles will be used. Participants must have a valid ID and be 21+ to partake in the wine tasting.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Guided Tour of Yosemite National Park
Explore the crown jewel of America’s National Parks with a fully guided day trip that features epic hikes and guided tours of Yosemite highlights. Relax on a tour that transports you from your San Francisco digs to the beloved park of the West.
Los Angeles to San Francisco Pacific Coast Tour
Experience the road trip of a lifetime with a three-day trip down the Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco. Cruise through beach towns, past groves of giant redwood trees and along rugged coastal cliffs with incredible views, all with plenty of time to stretch your legs and explore. Includes accommodations along the way, in Monterey and San Luis Obispo.