SF's hottest private event for team building and special occasions! A perfect blend of private dining level service & food tour style variety. Full seated meal, each course at a different restaurant!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Embark on a culinary journey through the diverse cultural landscapes of San Francisco’s Mission District on a 3 hour private food tour with a savvy local guide
- Book your date and reach out for more awesome upgrades and add-ons for team-building, to make it extra special for your group
- Curated beverage pairings make this progressive meal shine, non-alcoholic substitutions available!
- Dietary restrictions and allergies are welcome, just let us know in advance so we can accommodate
- Organizers love our seamless logistics, easy booking process, and dedicated culinary curator
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance customizing your package, including custom dates and start times available beyond what you see here.
- 3 hour private food tour culinary experience with dedicated private guide
- The Tasty package: 4-course meal great for lunch. Upgrades available through email@example.com
- optional beverage pairings (3) choose The Delectable package
- for more upgrade options, team-building add-ons, etc email firstname.lastname@example.org
- submit all dietary/allergy info at least 1 week prior to event date (link provided in confirmation email)
- bookings are non-refundable, but may be rescheduled for a fee and 1 week or more notice
- restaurant kitchens process wheat/gluten, nuts, and other allergens. Dietary restrictions are happily accommodated, but guests with severe allergies should be aware of the risk of cross-contamination and use caution
- itineraries not available in advance
- meeting address shared 1 week prior to event date via email
Bookings are non-refundable. You may reschedule your event up to 1 week prior to the event date for a $150 rescheduling fee.
May 30, 2017
Overall everything was great. My recommendation would be to figure out a theme and then stick with the theme. It was a little hard on the tastebuds and stomach to jump from American (cider), to Italian (red wine), to Mexican (mezcal) cuisines. Would be better to pick one cuisine and visit a few restaurants that stick to that theme and alcohol. Thanks.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year