- Enjoy a four-course progressive dining experience spanning four local restaurants—beginning with appetizers, then entree and concluding with desserts
- Chat with chefs, restaurant owners, and industry experts about all culinary-related matters that intrigue you
- Explore a cultural gem of a neighborhood while noshing your way through a laid-back, one-mile walking tour between dining stops
- Hear fascinating facts and historical anecdotes about North Beach’s past, including how it was home to the Barbary Coast, the most notorious neighborhood in America
- Guided food tour in North Beach
- Tastings at four different North Beach restaurants
Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket, water bottles and photo ID.
All tickets are nonrefundable. Tours can be rescheduled with two weeks advance notice.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
San Francisco Mission District Food Tour
Step out on a three-hour food tour of the Mission District—a haven for hipsters and home to SF's trendiest culinary scene—where you'll taste high-quality dishes brimming with locally sourced ingredients, and chat with world-class chefs.