- Sample local wines in Sonoma after making a stop to see the incredible Redwood wilderness of Muir Woods (admission to Muir Woods not included)
- Learn about the history and culture of San Francisco from a local guide
- Enjoy a small-group setting for a personalized sightseeing experience
- Receive complimentary transportation to and from your hotel
- 9-hour combo tour with guide
- One winery tasting in Sonoma is included in the tour fee, but the other one is on your own (average approx. $15 per person)
- Muir Woods National Monument entrance fee is not included ($10 per adult)
Must call 24 hours prior to your tour date for a refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
San Francisco City Minibus Tour
Explore San Francisco to the fullest with a knowledgeable guide by your side showing you the local sights and history. You'll be able to check out cool neighborhoods and historic landmarks, making you feel more like a local than a tourist.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Muir Woods and Sausalito Guided Combo Tour
Enjoy a narrated and scenic drive from San Francisco, where you'll explore both the majestic redwoods of Muir Woods, and the waterfront of Sausalito, a mediterranean inspired suburb with a walkable waterfront lined with cute cafes and artisan shops.