- Discover the scenery and charm of Muir Woods and Sausalito as you buckle up for a narrated drive departing from San Francisco
- Marvel at eye-catching views of the Golden Gate Bridge, towering Redwood trees, and the Pacific Ocean stretching across the horizon
- Learn about San Francisco’s centuries of history and multi-cultural influences from a friendly local guide
- Leave the hassle of parking and transportation up to someone else as you enjoy the two sides of the Bay Area
- Guided tour of Muir Woods and Sausalito
Muir Woods National Monument Entrance fee of $10 per adult is not included in your tour fee. Please dress in layers, as it tends to get a bit chilly in the woods. Vehicles are not equipped with wheel-chair accessible. Please let us know in advance if you have a baby stroller. No smoking is allowed inside the vehicle, and no animals are allowed.
Must cancel 24 hours prior to your tour date for refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Muir Woods and Sausalito Guided Combo Tour
Enjoy a narrated and scenic drive from San Francisco, where you'll explore both the majestic redwoods of Muir Woods, and the waterfront of Sausalito, a mediterranean inspired suburb with a walkable waterfront lined with cute cafes and artisan shops.
San Francisco City Minibus Tour
Explore San Francisco to the fullest with a knowledgeable guide by your side showing you the local sights and history. You'll be able to check out cool neighborhoods and historic landmarks, making you feel more like a local than a tourist.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins