Check out San Francisco's only Legacy Business Tour Company celebrating "30" years of walking with Pride! Enjoy the most comprehensive LGBTQ tour in the world with twice as many tour sites by a local resident and activist.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy an empowering and easy two-hour walking tour through the Castro neighborhood, the largest Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender, Queer community in the world
- Explore a sexual & gender diverse culture as you visit over 20 historical LGBTQ sites
- Walk alongside a professional who is a licensed tour guide, a local resident of 20 years, and a community and LGBTQ civil rights activist
- Two-hour historical walking tour of the Castro neighborhood
- Say hello to the neighbors too!
The tour route is easy with no large hills. Public walkways and restrooms are handicap accessible. Tours include adult and sexual content, so parental discretion is advised. Tours operate rain or shine.
- Tours operate rain or shine and are non-refundable
Oct 30, 2019
Wow! Where do we start?? A wonderful guided tour around the Castro. Kathy is open, honest, knowledgable, funny and informative. It certainly opens your eyes to the constant struggle for equal rights for the gay community within the USA. I would wholeheartedly recommend this tour to anyone visiting San Francisco.
Aug 9, 2019
I am always interested in learning about people and how they support each other.😍
May 7, 2019
I had hoped the tour would go a bit more in depth about the history of the neighborhood. Everything felt too surface level. As an example, from the tour I was able to understand that Harvey Milk had a presence in the neighborhood, but I already knew this fact just from hearing about the movie Milk years ago. I wish the tour had helped me understand his presence more, among other things. I also felt there was a bit of an assumption that either the group knew a lot about the LGBTQ community or nothing at all. This made it so that the guide introduced us to the various identities via handy mini flags, but when we all were already aware of these flags she didn't offer any further insight so there wasn't much to gain from the tour if you already had a general background understanding of the LGBTQ community.
Meeting location:  400 Castro St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year