Leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind with the help of a a half-day trip to Muir Woods and Sausalito. Set off across the Golden Gate Bridge to the Bay Area's most popular national monument.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Make your way across the Golden Gate Bridge and through the rugged coastal mountains of Marin County
- Experience the impressive scenic views of the San Francisco Bay and valleys where the Coastal Miwok once lived
- Discover the Muir Woods National Monument, where ancient groves of Giant Redwoods (Sequoia Sempervirens) tower over Redwood Creek
- Explore the coastal town of Sausalito, a gorgeous Mediterranean-style village with quaint shop, art galleries, and waterfront restaurants
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi and restroom
- Admission to Muir Woods
- Free time in Muir Woods
- Return Ferry to San Francisco from Sausalito (if option is selected)
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  478 Post St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year