Walk along the Golden Gate Bridge and beyond on this guided tour that explores the rugged and scenic coastline in San Francisco.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- A trek that provides stunning views of San Francisco, unique vistas of the Golden Gate Bridge, and a chance to mix with locals at work and play
- Walk out onto the Golden Gate Bridge, then hike along spectacular, rugged Pacific coastline
- Hike along cliffs for bird’s eye views, walk along the beach where you can mix with locals, stroll through San Francisco’s most exclusive neighborhood, explore the remains of Sutro Baths, and finish with a hot or cold beverage at the famous Cliff House restaurant
- Throughout the walk, your San Francisco leader will provide insight into the area’s history, and folklore
- 1 drink of your choice included
Wear layers, comfortable walking shoes, and be prepared for cool, damp weather if forecasted. Guests must be 6+.
Meeting location:  Golden Gate Bridge
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year