Savor sustainability as you explore beautiful Point Reyes during a culinary adventure. Enjoy exclusive tastings of cheeses, wines, oysters, grass-fed meats, breads and more as you discover what makes West Marin so unique.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Uncover the West Marin dining scene as you savor wines, cheeses, pastries, breads, organic produce, grass-fed meats and oysters
- Visits seven different stops, including Bovine Bakery, Brickmaiden Breads, Cowgirl Creamery Cheeses, Marin Sun Farms, Table Top Farm and more
- Feast on a gourmet picnic as you look out over Tomales Bay and enjoy complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, or opt for beer and wine purchases
- Follow along with a friendly and knowledgeable guide, who details the history of the area
- Enjoy a tour that introduces you to the food, farms, people, scenery and natural and cultural history of this area
- Food tour with guide
- Discounts on purchases at some businesses
- Transportation, lunch and tastings at all locations
Parking is available. Weather in this area is unpredictable, so bring an umbrella or jacket. Tours happen rain or shine.
Refunds are not available, but you may reschedule your tour.
Jul 6, 2019
Tour guide kaiya was fantastic. Loved hog island oysters. Mead wry was interesting. Would have like to go to a farm where they made cheese. Dairy farm.
Mar 26, 2019
I can’t say enough good things about this tour. We ate and drank our way through some of the agricultural history of the region while learning more about sustainable and organic farming / ranching practices. So much cheese, pastries, bread, mushrooms, beef, mead, oysters... OMG the oysters. I have never liked them raw but I am now a convert. And this was not some sickly sweet crap mead, this mead is made with the Champaign method and each bottle retains the unique essence of its source honey. I adored our tour guide and our tour group. I am still smiling in happiness.
Oct 29, 2018
Wished we had a little less food at Marin Sun Farms (loved the burgers & ice cream but all the salad and fries were unnecessary)
Meeting location:  80 4th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year