- All aboard a motorized cable car in the heart of Union Square ready to tour San Francisco and its notable sights with our informative and friendly guide/driver team
- Relax as the tour heads to your first stop on the walking tour at Civic Center/City Hall
- Explore the lower Haight district on your way to your second stop on the walking tour at Alamo Square Par
- Be up close and personal with the world famous “Painted Ladies” as seen in the opening credits on the show Full House
- Head through Golden Gate Park, The Richmond district, Sea Cliff and down the coastline toward The Golden Gate Bridge
- Three-hour guided trolley tour
Passengers will meet their tour guide at the flag poles between Pier 35 and Embarcadero’s Public Park no later than 15 minutes prior to your departure time. Tour Guide will be wearing an orange jacket and holding a flag, both adorned with the Hornblower Classic Cable Cars logo.