Explore one of San Francisco's most popular destinations with a tour that covers its history, food and culture. Get a true feel for the culture while touring the vibrant area with a native guide.
Duration:  2hrs - 3hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Discover the history and culture of the San Francisco Chinatown while also learning about its architecture and food.
- Make stops at local landmarks, including a Buddhist temple, a fortune cookie factory, a tea shop, local murals and a dim sum teahouse
- Enjoy lunch at a traditional Chinese restaurant with a professionally-selected tasting menu
- Guided Chinatown tour with local expert guide
- Hosted dim sum tasting luncheon (optional)
Guests should wear comfortable shoes and a light sweater or jacket for the morning. Pets are not allowed in food establishments.
Tours are non-refundable but rescheduling available when possible.
May 24, 2019
We thought our tour guide was delightful and sweet. However, we had very much hoped for a more comprehensive, educational experience. We didn't feel we really learned as much about Chinatown as we had hoped, especially in the area of history. In addition, we had expected that a specific time would have been reserved at the fortune cookie factory for a demonstration, so were disappointed that there were groups in front of us when we arrived. In all, we still very much enjoyed Chinatown and saw several things we wouldn't have known to look at without a tour. It just felt more disorganized than our expectations.
Oct 30, 2018
Gimme was great! Very knowledgable and personable.
Oct 28, 2018
Basically the tour was OK. Gimmy was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Lunch was terrific. We just would have preferred seeing a few of the less touristy areas.
Meeting location:  750 Kearny St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year