Enjoy beautiful waterfront views, fascinating stories of the past, and delicious Bay Area craft beer in San Francisco's old Italian neighborhoods on this beer tour.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Beer is included at 3 locations on this walking tour which showcases two of San Francisco’s most famous and scenic neighborhoods!
- Join a friendly and knowledgeable local craft beer enthusiast that will bring the area to life with historic accounts and fascinating local stories, while helping you take advantage of great photo opportunities
- Enjoy this tour that is as much about beer as it is about the city
- Your guide will share insight into the San Francisco beer scene, brewing techniques, beer styles and more
- Learn, drink, and celebrate!
- Beer Enthusiast/Guide who will bring Fisherman’s Wharf, North Beach, and the craft beer scene to life
- Beer at three or more of SF’s best beer bars, plus light snacks
- Fascinating stories and history about both neighborhoods and SF beer
- A celebratory atmosphere which encourages great times and fast friends
- Advice from your guide about where to eat and drink after the tour and top breweries to visit while in San Francisco
- We walk about 2 mi (3.5 km) on this tour
- Everyone must be 21 years of age or older to participate
- You may cancel up to 48 hours before the start of your tour for a full refund. After this, the money is non-refundable, but can be used as credit for a future tour.
Meeting location:  240 Pier 39
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year