- On this introductory look into bean-to-bar chocolate making, visitors will be walked through each step of our production process in our working chocolate factory.
- One of our knowledgeable tour guides will lead you through our complete production process from cacao bean to finished chocolate bar
- Examine the how and why behind the journey from cacao farm to chocolate bar
- Taste cacao fruit and roasted cacao beans from different origins, warm melted chocolate as it is refining, and, finally, our finished single origin dark chocolate bars
- 1-hour guided tour of an SF chocolate factory
- Hot chocolate gift card to use in our café or to keep for another visit
- Suitable for guests 8 years old and over
We are happy to reschedule or provide a full refund for cancellations at least one week before your event is scheduled, and a 50% refund if you change or cancel at least three days before. We cannot provide refunds if you contact us for rescheduling or cancellation less than 72 hours before a class.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Craft Chocolate Tour in San Francisco
Explore the world of craft chocolate with this inside look into the creative process of chocolatiers! You will have the opportunity to develop your chocolate-knowledge while discussing ingredients and processes found in everyday chocolate production