Visit three award-winning creameries and sample local artisan cheeses, right where they are made. Learn all about cheesemaking and what makes West Marin cheese so delicious!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore the incredible farms of Point Reyes with a local. Pet the animals, taste the cheese and take in the stunning scenery!
- Learn about local history over fresh Bovine Bakery pastries
- Visit the home of the Cowgirl Creamery and taste all of their award-winning cheeses
- Spend time with the sheep and goats at Toluma Farms & Tomales Farmstead Cheese Company
- Savor a gourmet locavore picnic on the farm with views of the rolling hills
- Explore the dairy life with a farm tour at Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company, Barinaga Ranch, Pug’s Leap Cheese or Double 8 Dairy (depending on farm availablity)
- Enjoy intimate groups of 4-7 guests
- Cheese tasting tour
- Picnic lunch with cheese, bread, fruit, nuts, salami, preserves, etc. and wine
Bring layers, as the area can be windy or foggy. Wear comfortable shoes for walking around the farms.
Refunds are not available, but the tour can be rescheduled.
Oct 27, 2019
Kate was amazing ! My mother and I had a blast. She was so knowledgeable and very informative. We had a perfect day. Thank you !!! I will recommend this tour to all my friends.
Sep 20, 2019
Was not able to attend and was denied a refund almost a week ahead.
Mar 25, 2019
Beautiful land and wonderful cheeses. Enjoyed seeing and learning about farmstead operations.
Meeting location:  80 4th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year