Embark on a chocolate lover's journey to become a professional taster. Take a beginner's class into chocolate-tasting with a professional that will show you the best tips and tricks.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Have fun in this class that offers a short introduction to learn the proper ways to taste chocolate
- Pick up the best techniques, the flavors to look for, and the vocabulary to describe what you find
- Learn the best practices and discuss what types of flavors that are often found in finished chocolate
- Taste a flight of three chocolates individually, and then chat about what you tasted with your group
- Guided chocolate-tasting class
Jan 15, 2020
Very good customer service at check-in to begin with. We reserved for me and my wife but my 8 year old had a last minute cancellation at school and we brought him along. No problemo, they put a seat for him with some crayons and coloring paper to accommodate. Class itself was very informative and very good. Very good experience!!!
Oct 31, 2019
The space is beautiful. The host was very knowledgeable. I learnt a ton. However it wasn’t that fun as a team event. We were asked to be silent as we tasted and so I get like I didn’t get to enjoy the experience with my team. It was more solitary.
Oct 6, 2019
I was not able to attend the class due to getting sick the day of the class... I called and left a VM as well as sent an email to see if I can reschedule but later learnt that it had to be 72 hour in advance. I was under the impression that I could reschedule the class till last minute based on the language in the emails I had received.
Meeting location:  740 Valencia St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Craft Chocolate Tour in San Francisco
Explore the world of craft chocolate with this inside look into the creative process of chocolatiers! You will have the opportunity to develop your chocolate-knowledge while discussing ingredients and processes found in everyday chocolate production
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year