Get an inside taste of San Francisco's best brews, while seeing several diverse neighborhoods on this combination beer and bike tour. Visit SOMA, Height and the Mission, and try some cold local beers along the way!
Duration:  3hrs - 3hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore San Francisco’s best beer destinations, stopping at local hot spots in various neighborhoods, including SOMA, Haight, and the Mission
- Visit 3 different beer spots to try local brews that have helped shape this city into the hot beer destination it is today
- Enjoy an easy and relaxing 5 mile trip that is flat so you don’t have to worry about tackling SF’s infamous hills
- Beer and bike tour with guide
- All equipment including bike and helmet rental
- First pint of beer
Nov 13, 2017
Guide was friendly but very quiet. We were hoping for more stories/history. There was no safety gear other than a helmet. Would have felt more comfortable with at least a light when we rode back through downtown SF when it was dark at peak hour.
Dec 12, 2016
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year