Uncover the sweet side of the Mission District on a guided dessert tour. Taste your way through this sweet neighborhood and get the chance to explore the legendary Alcatraz prison for some historical fun.
Duration:  6hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Satisfy your sweet tooth on a dessert tour through the Mission District with a local guide showing you around
- Feast on the city’s best sweets as you weave in and out of local shops and eateries
- Decide when you’d like to take your tour of Alcatraz: Head there either before or after your dessert tour
- Learn the fascinating history of Alcatraz from someone with plenty of inside knowledge
- Transportation to Alcatraz
- Admission and audio tour
- Guided dessert tour
Please wear comfortable shoes and layers.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least four days in advance.
Dec 25, 2017
No one showed up at the corner of Valencia and 18th at 2:45 for the 3:00 Mission Sweets tour. I was not told which corner was the meeting place, so I took a seat where I could see all four. No guide...... no group of people..... so I sent an email to ask which corner we were to meet on. I followed that up with a call, asking for the same information. NO response. I called again and left a message. I called a third time and got a call back. The gentleman who called me said he would contact the guide and put me on hold. I waited, and finally the phone call was disconnected and NOONE got back to me. I am VERY upset about the poor customer service, lack of concern for their guests and at the end of the day, the wasted my Saturday as well as cost of tolls, parking and Uber trips. Today is Monday (alright, it's Christmas) but I still have had no response to the follow up email I sent to the vendor when I got home on Saturday. Shame on you for treating your customers so poorly!!
Meeting location:  The Embarcadero
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year