Uncover what San Francisco has to offer its foragers on a wild-food walking tour. Learn what you can and can't pick, and what plants will be perfect for your homemade cuisine.
Duration:  2hrs - 4hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take a guided foraging tour in the woods, capturing local wild foods you can eat
- Learn about medicinal plants and edible flowers
- Enjoy small to large private tour groups for guided attention
- Spend 2-4 hours out in nature with professional forager
- Understand the editble history of plants like Chanterelles and wild nettle
- Wild food walk tour with guide
Oct 16, 2018
Kevin was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic.
Jan 4, 2018
Didn’t get as much out of it as I wanted.
Jun 5, 2017
Very informative. I learned some new things and had a great time.
Meeting location:  1473 Oak St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year