Learn the art of surfing as you paddle into Pacific waves, soaking up the sun and feeling the movement of the sea in a small group class perfect for beginners. Follow along with a professional instructor, who gets you up to speed and riding waves in no time.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Grab your swimsuit and get ready to hit the waves! In a class perfect for beginners – a professional with over 20 years of experience will show you how to master the art of surfing
- Feel the sun on your skin and the cool movement of the waves beneath you as you connect with nature in a new and exhilerating way
- Enjoy a small group of only six people or less for plenty of one-on-one attention from the instructor
- Work on essential skills, including paddling, popping up on the board, and riding a big wave
- Get hooked up with everything you need, like a wetsuit and a board that matches your size and skill level
- Guided surf lesson
- Friendly and knowledgable instructor
- Wetsuits, surfboards and beach demo
Please show up early to find parking.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Aug 28, 2017
While I was not satisfied with MY personal performance for my first ever surf lesson, I was really happy with Justin's expert instruction. I've wanted to try surfing my whole life and Justin was very good at introducing the sport and making me feel comfortable at the same time. I was pretty nervous and his ability to crack jokes to disarm my anxiety while at the same time being very clear about safety guidelines and techniques for beginners was awesome. I think it was due in great part to the experience with him that I want to get back in the water, conquer my fears and get up on that board to finally feel what surfing is! Mahalo, Justin!
Aug 9, 2017
CLEAR and repeated instructions. Lots of jokes and positivity! Wet suit/booties and surfboard right size and manageability. The negatives were beyond Donk's control: it was freaking cold, overcast. Took me 20 mins in a hot shower to make makes fingers stop tingling. I had to cut the lesson short over 30 mins early. ;-( Donk ---> where did you go?! We never got those fotos out by ur surf shack. Thanks for the lesson, it worked. Andrea
Jul 31, 2017
when your kiddo says "mom, i want you to sign me up for a million more lessons." You know it was amazing! Thank you so much for being so wonderful with Oscar!
Meeting location:  1 Dr Carlton B Goodlett Pl
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year