Single Kayak Rentals in North Bay
Escape the hustle and bustle of life and engage in a fun and challenging padding workout with a single kayak rental
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Enjoy the thrill of paddling a kayak across the open water while taking in the beauty of your San Rafael surroundings
- Learn essential kayaking skills from a friendly, experienced, and professional ACA trained instructors who will cover the various kayaking terms and different types of kayaks available
- Enjoy this fun and safe excursion on the water as you learn about water safety, paddling concepts, and basic stroke techniques
- Life Jacket, paddles, and kayak
- You do not need to be able to swim to enjoy this class.
- For optimal water performance, avoid cotton attire and opt for synthetic fibers like polyester such as biking clothes, yoga pants, or rash guards, which are the ideal choices.
- Sunscreen and Hats are recommended.
- Please apply your sunscreen before arriving.
- Bring plenty of water to drink and a picnic lunch for after your lesson.
- Classes are held rain or shine but may be cancelled if strong winds are forecast.
115 Third St, San Rafael, CA 94901
We are located on the water at 115 Third St in San Rafael
There are no cancellations for refunds. You can reschedule as long as you do so within 48 hours.