Explore one of San Francisco's most popular neighborhoods for foodies. Go beyond the norm and discover North Beach’s lesser-known treasure trove of locally renowned delis, cafes, bakeries and meat markets.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Follow a foodie expert and guide on a jam-packed shopping tour of North Beach’s notorious restaurants and food scene
- Discover the culinary wealth this district has to offer, and go beyond the fine Italian cuisine it’s known for
- Visit iconic outlets like Mara’s Italian Pastries, Little City Market, Victoria Pastry Co., Molinari Deli, Café Trieste, Tony’s, and Liguira Bakery
- Buy delicious dishes and treats like homemade cannoli, Sicilian sausage, New York style coal-fired pizza, legendary focaccia, and gourmet coffee
- North Beach food tour with guide
Street parking is limited but parking garages are available on Filbert. Bring a shopping bag and cash, as most of the establishments do not take credit cards. Please note that tastings are not included in the price of the tour.
Feb 11, 2020
Joseph is knowledgeable, affable, and knows all the nooks and crannies of north beach!
Aug 13, 2019
Great San Francisco experience ‼️
Apr 10, 2018
We learned so much about the history of Northbeach, the restaurants of Northbeach and about San Francisco in general. It was a great tour and we highly recommend it.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year