See San Francisco's most notoriously haunted places while hearing ghost stories from your knowledgeable and entertaining guide. Take in the Victorian architecture and learn what makes this city such a spooky destination.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Discover San Fransisco’s haunted past with a local leading the way on this ninety-minute to two-hour guided tour
- Uncover the past of the city’s most renowned former residents; hear how they lived and died—and the reports surrounding these events
- Enjoy scenic San Francisco as you walk past tree-lined streets and fine Victorian architecture
- Ninety-minute to two-hour guided ghost tour
Please dress warmly or in layers.
- Not suitable for children under the age of ten
- Unfortunately, there are no options for bathroom breaks
- Drinking or drunken behavior will not be tolerated
- Unless it’s a service or emotional support animal, pets are not allowed
- The tour takes place on the streets and hills of San Francisco, and it’s mostly flat but there is one steep climb
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Jul 20, 2018
It was our first time doing a ghost tour of any kind and it was awesome! Every place we stopped was amazing with even better stories to go with it. Christian was an incredible story teller. He could tell me a bar of soap haunted a nearby CVS and it would be the best ghost story I’ve ever heard. I’d love to do this again and I more than likely will!
Jul 16, 2018
Excellent tour! Fun and interesting! Price is excellent, would recommend to anyone - in fact I already have!
Jun 25, 2018
Christian was great but really not much about ghosts or real haunting
Meeting location:  1801 Bush St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year