See San Francisco’s most notoriously haunted places while hearing ghost stories from your knowledgeable and entertaining guide. Take in the Victorian architecture and learn what makes this city such a spooky destination.
- Discover San Fransisco’s haunted past with a local leading the way on this ninety-minute to two-hour guided tour
- Uncover the past of the city’s most renowned former residents; hear how they lived and died—and the reports surrounding these events
- Enjoy scenic San Francisco as you walk past tree-lined streets and fine Victorian architecture
- Ninety-minute to two-hour guided ghost tour
Please dress warmly or in layers.
- Not suitable for children under the age of ten
- Unfortunately, there are no options for bathroom breaks
- Drinking or drunken behavior will not be tolerated
- Unless it’s a service or emotional support animal, pets are not allowed
- The tour takes place on the streets and hills of San Francisco, and it’s mostly flat but there is one steep climb
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below