Get acquainted with SF Chinatown’s tea and souvenir shops, plus get your foodie fix with a fortune cookie factory stop and dim sum lunch.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Stops where local Chinese residents shop for their daily fresh ingredients, herbs, and teas
- Snag exotic souvenirs at bargain prices from the Chinatown markets
- Visit Chinatown’s Fortune Cookie Factory, and enjoy samples of freshly made fortune cookies
- Savor a delicious dim sum luncheon at a locals’ favorite Chinese restaurant
- Receive unique recipes to recreate at home
- 1 hour shopping and food tour of Chinatown
- Shopping bag and recipes
Wear a light jacket or sweater and comfortable walking shoes.
Meeting location:  323 Geary St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year