Discover hidden local gems on an exclusive electric bike tour, exploring iconic neighborhoods, landmarks, and areas inaccessible to tour buses and immersing yourself in the best spots of the city
- Explore San Francisco’s unique neighborhoods and historical sites while effortlessly gliding over 20 miles on electric bikes
- Enjoy an extended stop at the Golden Gate Bridge for breathtaking views of the Bay, and visit a local deli for a unique Bay Area lunch experience
- Learn your way around as we point out great restaurants and historical sites that make San Francisco one of the most unique US cities
- 6-hour electric bicycle tour with local guide
- Helmet, lock, and map
- Bottled water
- All guests must be 15 years or older to ride our electric bikes.
- We strongly suggest our guests bring an extra layer or 2 as mornings can be chilly.
- Comfortable, athletic shoes are also recommended to ride our electric bikes.
Video Source: @dylanstourssf
All guests will receive a full refund with 24-hour cancellation.