Have fun riding your first wave and learn to surf with the best coaches!
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a 90 minute solo private surf lesson with an expert coach at Pacifica (Linda Mar) Beach.
- Hit the waves and hone your skills with this guided session that’s suitable for all ages.
- Perfect for beginner to intermediate surfers who want to get out and enjoy the water. Surf’s up!
- Our primary focus is to teach you how to surf with local vetted coaches, and empower surfers who want to protect and preserve our coasts and oceans.
- We personalize each session according to your abilities and skills and teach you basic techniques.
- We will guide you in understanding the ocean and and its currents as well as types of waves and so much more!
- Learn appropriate safety measures, pop-up technique, paddling technique, rip & currents, choosing equipment and more
- Gain enough confidence to surf on White Water by yourself!
- 1h30 private surf lesson with a vetted instructor
- VETTED Instructors: CPR and First Aid Certified
- Surf gear rental not included (Optional to rent)
- Suitable for all ages
- It is our belief that each student can be a powerful force in contributing to the health and sustainability of our marine ecosystems.
- To this end, this business has partnered with several non-profits that primarily deal with maritime conservation issues. HOKALI offers surf lessons from beginners to experienced surfers.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 7 days before the surf lesson is scheduled to start or within 24 hours of purchase.
- You can reschedule the date or time of your surf lesson within 24 hours of booking, and up to 72 hours before the lesson is scheduled to start.
- If the weather creates a safety concern, either before or during the surf lesson, the surf instructor may cancel the lesson. If it happens, you will be able to reschedule the lesson.
Oct 26, 2020
My instructor was patient and friendly. I enjoyed every wave.
Oct 15, 2020
Had a lot of fun and Robert was very knowledgeable
Oct 12, 2020
The instructor seemed very unengaged with my 11-year-old daughter. She had a private lesson the weekend before with a different company and had an amazing experience. This instructor gave her very little direction, was often 15 or so feet away from her in the water, and didn't let her know when the lesson was approaching an end. The previous weekend, she kneeled multiple times on the board and stood 2x. Last weekend, she did neither. For a private lesson for a child, I'd expect a more hands-on approach. I appreciate he was giving her space to manage the board independently but she needed more direction as to when to try popping up etc.
Meeting location:  575 Crespi Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year