There's nothing more memorable than a sunset cruise on one of the country's most famous bodies of water, especially when you have the boat all to yourself. Sail across San Francisco Bay, passing under the Golden Gate Bridge for some of the best sunset views on the West Coast, all while sipping wine and toasting to the day's end.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Sail across San Francisco Bay—past Alcatraz Island, the Golden Gate Bridge and other notable landmarks on your way to the Pacific Ocean
- Catch majestic views of the San Francisco Skyline, the hills of Marin County and the bay itself that you can’t match from land
- Sip on complimentary wine and toast the sun’s swan song as the sky lights up and the sun drops beneath the horizon
- Private sunset cruise on San Francisco Bay
- Complimentary wine onboard
- Boat captain
Get a 50% refund if you cancel 1 week prior to charter date.
Jun 4, 2017
Loved it. Beautiful sunset and a great time!
Nov 17, 2015
I booked Captain Josh for a bachelors party. It was worth every penny. Would've been 5 stars if the snacks we ordered were higher quality, like from whole foods.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year