- Urban hiking tour of San Francisco including stairways, hilltop views, parks, and hiking trails
- A walk on Andy Goldsworthy’s spiraling Wood Line
- Enjoy views of Lover’s Lane, Inspiration Point, and the National Cemetery Overlook
- Stroll the greens of the Presidio Golf Course plus the eucalyptus-lined paths and stairs of the Ecology Trail
- Discover Mountain Lake and the lesser-known Baker Street steps
Hiking shoes are the best option for our hike. If you don’t have hiking shoes, sneakers are fine. Open-toed shoes are discouraged because you’ll encounter some sharp rocks on some of the trails. It’s also pretty muddy on one section of the hike, so make sure your shoes and clothes are ok in the mud. Please bring layers that account for both warmer and colder temperatures.Recommended for ages 12+. Dogs are welcome but please ask before your bring your dog.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below