Unlock the mysteries of the deep blue sea with a PADI Open Water Diver certification and embark on a thrilling scuba diving adventure
- If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure, and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts
- Start with online eLearning, move to the pool to practice your new skills, and then experience four open water ocean dives
- You will learn to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, and a tank
- To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course, you must be 10 years old or older.
- You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health.
- No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
- The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases: 1. Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving, 2. Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills, and 3. Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore.
There are no refunds on classes. In the unlikely event that a scheduling conflict occurs, you may elect to book onto another course date for a transfer fee of $100.00.