- Team up with a friendly and knowledgeable guide for an in-depth sightseeing tour through San Francisco’s Little Italy
- Discover an area best known for its vibrant arts scene and role in the history of the Beat Generation
- See where Janis Joplin, Barbra Streisand, Bill Cosby, Woody Allen, Bob Newhart, Lenny Bruce and Phyllis Diller all got their starts
- See iconic city highlights and attractions like City Lights bookstore, Vesuvio, Spec’s Twelve Adler Museum Café, the Beat Museum and more
- Learn about the history of the neighborhood and discover how it became a favorite destination for tourists, celebrities and locals
- Guided tour
Guests should dress in layers as San Francisco weather can change rapidly and unpredictably. Bringing a camera and wearing comfortable shoes is also recommended. Upon booking, please let the vendor know if you have any specific dietary restrictions or allergies.