Navigate Scenic Waterways: Standup Paddleboards
Float away with a high-performance paddleboard rental and explore the waters of San Rafael like never before
No refunds for cancelled bookings
- Glide along the water during this invigorating and fun full-body workout
- Explore the outdoors on a reliable stand up paddleboard with all the necessary safety equipment included
- First time users can take advantage of a dry land introductory lesson before heading out on the water
- Life jacket, leash, and paddle
- Introductory on land lesson for first time paddlers
- Classes are held rain or shine but may be canceled if strong winds are forecast.
- You do not need to be able to swim to enjoy this class.
- Sunscreen and Hats are recommended. Please apply sunscreen prior to arrival.
- Please avoid cotton attire as it’s not good on the water. Synthetic fibers like Polyester are ideal. Things like biking clothes, yoga pants, and/or rash guards make for the best on-the-water wear.
- Bring plenty of water to drink and a picnic lunch for after your lesson.
115 Third St, San Rafael, CA 94901
No cancellations for refunds. All bookings are final. You will get a credit to reschedule that will expire in one year.