Navigate the magnificent Golden Gate Bridge, bask in the tranquil old-growth Redwoods at Muir Woods National Monument, and savor the beauty of Mediterranean-style Sausalito’s charming houseboats and seaside vistas
- Travel in style and comfort aboard a luxury Mercedes Sprinter Van, capturing breathtaking views as you cross the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, with a picture-perfect stop along the way
- Immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring beauty of Muir Woods National Monument, where you’ll stroll through a tranquil forest of old-growth coast redwoods, marveling at these majestic giants that have stood the test of time
- Explore the charming waterfront town of Sausalito, renowned for its unique floating houses that harken back to the 70s hippie community. Take in sweeping vistas of the San Francisco Bay and the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, creating unforgettable memories of this picturesque coastal gem
- Delight in a unique combination of natural wonders and cultural experiences, as you venture into the ancient redwood forest and discover the vibrant history and stunning vistas of Sausalito, making this tour a truly unforgettable experience
- Friendly and Knowledgeable Tour guide
- Air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter van
- Entry fee to Muir Woods National Monument
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- This experience take place in any weather - rain or shine.
- This activity will has a maximum capacity of 9 travelers.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tours departure time.
- Wear layer clothes - it could be cool in the Muir Woods.
Cancelations made with at least 72 hours notice will be refunded in full.