Explore the majestic redwoods of Muir Woods and walk along the charming waterfront of Sausalito on an exclusive tour. See a different side of the Bay Area as you immerse yourself in local history and enjoy spectacular views.
- Discover the scenery and charm of Muir Woods and Sausalito as you buckle up for a narrated drive departing from San Francisco
- Marvel at eye-catching views of the Golden Gate Bridge, towering Redwood trees, and the Pacific Ocean stretching across the horizon
- Learn about San Francisco’s centuries of history and multi-cultural influences from a friendly local guide
- Leave the hassle of parking and transportation up to someone else as you enjoy the two sides of the Bay Area
- Guided tour of Muir Woods and Sausalito
Muir Woods National Monument Entrance fee of $10 per adult is not included in your tour fee. Please dress in layers, as it tends to get a bit chilly in the woods. Vehicles are not equipped with wheel-chair accessible. Please let us know in advance if you have a baby stroller. No smoking is allowed inside the vehicle, and no animals are allowed.
Must cancel 24 hours prior to your tour date for refund.