- Follow an informative local guide on an eclectic progressive food tour through a neighborhood known for its traditional, family-friendly atmosphere
- Sample a rich array of dishes and delicacies from renowned restaurants and eateries that are spread along 24th Street
- Learn how the neighborhood retained its traditional vibe while welcoming a variety of diverse eateries
- See vibrant Victorian homes dating from the 1800s, the world-famous Balmy Alley Murals, and the Precita Eyes Mural Arts Project
- Try foods from Latin America that you have probably never heard of until now
- Stroll along the tree-lined street, soaking in the ambiance as you relax and immerse yourself in the exotic yet comforting culture
- Expert neighborhood guide
- All food tastings
- Talk with the owners of the businesses
- Visit San Francisco’s first major mural project in the MIssion District
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, and bring an empty stomach. Upon booking, please let vendor know if you have any specific dietary restrictions or allergies. This is an easy walk over flat terrain.
With at least a 24-hour notice refunds and rescheduling are allowed.