Follow a foodie expert and guide on a shopping tour of the Mission District’s collection of renowned restaurants, delis, bakeries, and markets.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Visit the Mission’s diverse range of restaurants, delis, and markets to get the chance to buy a tantalizing mix of delicious foods and treats
- Discover the diverse array of specialty dishes and treats that the Mission offers beyond Mexican restaurants and eateries it’s best known for
- Visit a handpicked selection of hole-in-the-wall restaurants, coffee houses, bakeries, and farmers markets such as Dianda’s, the Scarlet Sage Herb Co., Lucca Deli, Mission Market, Taqueria Cancun, Mission Chinese Food, and Bi-Rite Market
- Enjoy the opportunity to buy delicious dishes and treats like Italian rum cake, homemade ravioli, classic burritos, and a smorgasbord of fresh, locally sourced market favorites and specialties
- Experience the Mission District with your taste buds on a tour of local restaurants and markets
- Guided tour
Bring a shopping bag and cash, as most of the establishments do not take credit cards.
Mar 31, 2017
It was great!! The tour contained SF history, architecture, and food knowledge. Very thorough and extensive!
Mar 31, 2017
Lots of good info about the food and the area in general.
Dec 23, 2016
Informative. Entertaining. Thorough. Eye opening. Organized.
Meeting location:  24th St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year