Experience the captivating harmony of music, nature, and shared moments at one of the country’s longest-running outdoor music festivals
- Enjoy rock, hip-hop, jazz, folk, classical, funk, and blues, showcasing diversity and reflecting San Francisco’s vibrant spirit
- Free admission: Join the community celebration with attendees of all ages, uniting music lovers for a summer concert season
Visit Stern Grove Music Festival’s website to see the performance lineup and most up-to-date information.
- Reserve free tickets one month prior to show date.
- No public parking at Stern Grove on concert Sundays; the use of public transportation is highly encouraged.
- Bring your own food and drink. Picnics are welcome, and adults 21+ can bring their own beverages (no barbecues allowed).
- No pets allowed except for service or support animals on a short leash.
Video Source: @sterngrovefestival
Meeting location:  19th Avenue and Sloat Boulevard
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year