Savor sustainability as you explore beautiful Point Reyes during a culinary adventure. Enjoy exclusive tastings of cheeses, wines, oysters, grass-fed meats, breads and more as you discover what makes West Marin so unique.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Uncover the West Marin dining scene as you savor wines, cheeses, pastries, breads, organic produce, grass-fed meats and oysters
- Visits seven different stops, including Bovine Bakery, Brickmaiden Breads, Cowgirl Creamery Cheeses, Marin Sun Farms, Table Top Farm and more
- Feast on a gourmet picnic as you look out over Tomales Bay and enjoy complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, or opt for beer and wine purchases
- Follow along with a friendly and knowledgeable guide, who details the history of the area
- Enjoy a tour that introduces you to the food, farms, people, scenery and natural and cultural history of this area
- Food tour with guide
- Discounts on purchases at some businesses
- Transportation, lunch and tastings at all locations
Parking is available. Weather in this area is unpredictable, so bring an umbrella or jacket. Tours happen rain or shine.
Refunds are not available, but you may reschedule your tour.
Mar 8, 2020
The tour was well organized and Alex was well versed in her presentation and the history of the area and food industry. The food was extremely good with nice sized portions. A very entertaining way to spend the day. Highly recommended.
Feb 17, 2020
Alex was a knowledgeable and very capable guide. The locations we visited were fantastic with helpful and welcoming hosts. Alex was thrown a bit of a curve ball by the Hog Island folks (due to their unexpected crowds) and dealt with it deftly. All in all, a fun and informative day.
Feb 10, 2020
Food was great, our tour guide was amazing, and we learned a lot about the history of Marin!
Meeting location:  80 4th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year