- Follow an informative guide on an all-access tasting tour through San Francisco’s legendary Ferry Building
- Discover a world-famous farmers market full of fresh groceries, artisanal foods, and gourmet dishes from celebrated local restaurants
- Fill up with exclusive tastings not available to the general public: Sample specialties like wood-fired pizza, grilled meats, spicy tacos and more
- Enjoy the incredible bounty of Northern California, as well as spectacular views of the Bay Bridge, San Francisco Bay, Treasure Island and more
- Learn about the history of the market: Hear how the Ferry Building survived two earthquakes and how it became an iconic San Francisco institution
- All tastings
- Professional and friendly guide service
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, and bring an empty stomach. Most dietary restrictions and requirements are supported if notified in advance. Guide gratuity is not included but customary and graciously accepted. Must be 21 years of age with government-issued photo ID to drink alcohol. Upon booking, please let vendor know if you have any specific dietary restrictions or allergies.
Refunds or rescheduling available with at least 24 hour advance notice.