Conquer the Waves with a Surfski Rental
Experience the thrill of the fastest paddlecraft on the water in a sleek and fast surfski rental
Cancellation: 1 day learn more
- Essentially a sit-on-top kayak, a surfski is designed to glide through the water efficiently, that you steer using foot pedals allowing you to cover a lot more distance than a typical kayak.
- This great low impact workout - a way to get out on the water to enjoy the incredible scenery and wildlife that the San Francisco Bay Area has to offer
- Cruise through the water with ease and comfort as you enjoy a fun and safe experience with high-quality, professional equipment.
- V5 Surfski and Wing Paddle
- Personal Floatation Device
- Surfskis can be a wet ride, please bring a change of clothes.
- Surfskis are not for first time kayakers.
- Sunscreen and Hats are recommended.
- Please avoid Cotton Attire as its not good on the water. Synthetic fibers like Polyester are ideal. Things like biking clothes, yoga pants, and/or rashguards make for the best on the water wear.
- Bring plenty of water to drink and a picnic lunch for after your lesson.
115 Third St, San Rafael, CA 94901
24 hour notice required for full refund.