- Enjoy a fully-narrated tour of Muir Woods National Monument in the morning, with an optional stop at Golden Gate Bridge, and lunch stop in Sausalito
- Get an insider’s look of San Francisco in the afternoon, which highlights popular points of interest and local neighborhoods and sites not usually mentioned in tourist books
- Follow a knowledgeable tour guide, who relates history and points of interest of Muir Woods, Sausalito, Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco and personalize tour experience when possible
- Transportation on comfortable, climate-controlled 13-passenger Pax Van
- Audio tours are available in several languages
The $10 park entrance fee for Muir Woods is not included in price. Please note that a minimum number of participants are needed to run this tour. Tours may be combined with other groups. California Law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years old. Children under 8 who are 4’9” or taller may be secured by a seat belt and do not require a safety seat. Failure to provide a seat for your child will result in forfeiture of seats on the tour without a refund. The cost of lunch in Sausalito is not included in price of this tour.
$35 fee per booking for cancellations and changes made before 72 hours of tour. No refunds for cancellations and changes made after 72 hours of tour, though value of tour can be applied towards a future tour.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Monterey & Carmel Highway One Tour
Take a memorable and relaxing trip down the incomparable northern California coast to the beautiful seaside wonders of Carmel and Monterey. Drive down the seaside stretch of highway featured in most car commercials for epic views and photo opportunities, and make stops along the way at some of California's best-loved coastal towns.